Join Our Team
You matter. Here at DocLink by Beyond Limits, we care about our people.
This position provides technical application support for customers, resellers, and partners as part of a fast paced, dynamic team assisting customers who have deployed Altec’s proprietary document management software, DocLink. If you are a technical resource who can manage high volume cases with excellent troubleshooting and professional communication we want to talk with you.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to tickets regarding errors, problems or configuration changes with the software. This assistance is via email, phone or remote screensharing applications such as Teams, Zoom or WebEx.
- Perform infrastructure troubleshooting as needed for software issues in Windows environments
- Apply SQL knowledge to facilitate resolution of support issues.
- Escalate issues following established escalation protocols.
- Manage customer expectations with regard to resolution timeframe and status.
- Maintain detailed case notes and time accounting for all cases assigned to you
- Responsible for one on-call/after-hours weekly shift every 4 weeks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical degree (B.S) and minimum of two years software support experience
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Proven ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Experience with multiple server and workstation Windows OS platforms.
- Experience/knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSRS Reports and SQL scripting
- Hands-on experience with one or more network and routing protocols
- Working knowledge of Citrix or Terminal Services
- Experience/knowledge providing technical support for multi-tenant SaaS applications a plus.
- Hands-on experience providing technical support for one or more of the following applications a major plus (Acumatica, Dynamics-GP, Dynamics 365 F&O or BC, NetSuite, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage Intacct, Sage X3)