Join Our Team
You matter. Here at Altec, we care about our people.
Software Integration Engineer (Tacoma, WA)
Altec has an opportunity for a Software Integration Engineer who will contribute to advancing our business opportunities and working with our proprietary document management software, DocLink. This position is temporarily fully remote and may be subject to change.
- Designing, developing, and delivering our DocLink software
- Maintain high standards of software quality
- Develop custom solutions or integrations for projects various ERP environments
- Deploy strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve any issues
- B.S./B.A. degree required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in programming languages including: .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, HTML, SQL, Scripting Languages, Service Orientated Architectures, and XML.
- Strong technical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Understanding of full life cycle development methodology
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of accounting enterprise business applications
- Knowledge of Business Central
Altec offers a full range of health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off benefits. We also have a 401k plan with match.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to Kathleen Geriak at email@example.com with subject line “Job Position – Full Name”.