Join Our Team
You matter. Here at Altec, we care about our people.
Software Implementation Analyst (Laguna Hills, CA/Remote)
Be a part of the team in our Professional Services Group!
We have a remote work opportunity. Base with variable comp plan and a full benefits package.
We’ll need you to design, architect and deliver high quality billable product-related services to customers and business partners in the area of application, installation and integration of our propriety document management software, DoclinkTM. Other responsibilities include:
- Act as the subject matter expert on business processes involved in customer projects and translate this knowledge into an effective implementation
- Consult with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features and input and output requirements
- Analyze, define and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls and outputs
- Develop and maintain plans outlining steps and timetables for configuring, testing and installing Altec’s solutions
- Perform Windows Infrastructure and Troubleshooting for deployment into Windows Environments
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with the implementation
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings in order to deliver services and to enable the transfer of skills to the personnel of Altec’s business partners and customers
- Learn and use the Altec’s Professional Services Methodology to ensure consistent and repeatable delivery of services
- Train end users and technical support staff
- Perform time and cost reporting on all projects by the required deadlines
We need someone who:
- Has strong skills, tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive customer issues, with exceptional follow-through ability and communication skills
- Has strong written communication skills
- Earned a technical degree (B.S) and minimum of two years software implementation experience
- Has hands-on experience with SQL Query and MS SQL Server and with one or more network and routing protocols
- Has experience with XSLT a major plus (technical level)
- Has working knowledge of Citrix or Terminal Services
- Has hands-on experience with Applications a major plus (technical level) (Epicor, Dynamics-GP, Dynamics-SL, Dynamics-AX, Sage 100 (MAS90/200), Sage 300 (AccPac), Sage 500 (MAS500), SAP Business One)
- Enjoys and is willing to travel 30%-50% (post COVID travel restrictions)
Altec offers a full range of health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off benefits. We also have a 401k plan with match.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to Kathleen Geriak at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Job Position – Full Name”.