Join Our Team
You matter. Here at Altec, we care about our people.
Project Manager/Project Coordinator (Laguna Hills, CA)
Altec has an opportunity for a Project Administrator/ Project Coordinator on our Professional Services Group team.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized, can juggle multiple and shifting priorities and who has clear and professional communications. A technical background is a plus, but not required.
This position is a part of the fast paced consulting group who provides implementation & consulting services to our customers who have purchased Altec’s proprietary document management software, DocLink. In this role you will, plan, schedule, and drive software implementation projects to ensure both application and process-related projects projects are delivered on time, within budget and with quality.
The ultimate goal: Customer Satisfaction
- Plan, monitor and manage performance of internal resources and their assigned projects.
- Provide effective and timely interaction and communication within all levels of the organization, run weekly project status meetings, and drive your team to deliver projects on schedule and on budget.
- Establish, promote, and maintain departmental procedures that support project management standards and guidelines.
- Ensure that approved methods, processes, and tools are being utilized.
- Identify inter-dependencies between concurrent projects to prevent project delays.
- Conduct customer care interaction for post training follow-ups and project close out processes.
- Communicate escalation issues to management, using sound judgment and established criteria.
- Ensure that approved methods, processes, and tools are consistently used.
- Accountable for meeting project schedule and results as well as for the customer satisfaction and the quality of the deliverable.
- Execute on weekly and monthly reporting responsibilities.
- Handle the contract administration of new agreements, project change requests, etc.
- 0-10% travel.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in project coordination (software/IT experience a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience plus professional certification desirable.
- Eagerness to learn technical concepts; no requirement to become the technical subject matter expert.
- Demonstrated competence in project planning, scheduling, and management of multiple, concurrent programs in geographically dispersed locations is essential.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work autonomously with managers and individual contributors at all levels.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain project plans using software tools.
- Demonstrated pro-active, results-driven team approach
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient typing skills
About Altec Products, Inc:
Altec is the provider of DocLink, integrated document management and workflow solution which helps businesses manage the lifecycle of their complex, critical documents to enhance productivity, collaboration, and communication while providing the access necessary for achieving success as part of a growing mobile workforce. DocLink is seamlessly integrated to various ERPs due to strong partnerships with ERP solution providers such as Epicor, Microsoft, Sage, and SAP, enabling companies to automate control of critical documents and data efficiently and effectively. With DocLink, businesses easily enhance productivity, collaboration, and communication for any document, any process, anywhere. Learn more at https://www.altec-inc.com and come be a part of our team!
Altec is an equal opportunity employer.
Altec offers a full range of health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off benefits. We also have a 401k plan with match.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to Sendy Lopez at email@example.com with subject line “Job Position – Full Name”.