Join Our Team
You matter. Here at Altec, we care about our people.
Inside Sales Representative – Print Sales (Laguna Hills Office)
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position with base of $14/hour + commission earnings potential that starts immediately.
- Earn up to around $50-55k/year total comp.
- 2-month commission guarantee.
- Work week is Monday through Friday. Hours of work will be 7:30/8:00 am to 4:30/5:00 pm as we work our customer’s hours, and customer base for this position is primarily West Coast.
- Free gym access that offers boot camp, yoga, etc., and onsite café with coffee and light meals.
For more than 30 years, Altec has been and continues to be a leading provider of business forms and document management solutions (DoclinkTM) to thousands of customers throughout the world. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled. We guarantee forms compatible to accounting software packages and offer a full array of customizable business forms for nearly every possible application. Come be a part of our team!
Working as part of our Print Sales team, you will have the opportunity to generate revenue for a specific group of customers in your assigned geographical region within the US and Canada, through outbound telesales to existing and potential customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We need someone who will:
1. Attain sales quota each month by managing assigned accounts. Increase sales in assigned accounts.
2. Utilize company strategy to contact current and previous customers to establish order cycles and create strong relationships.
3. Establish buying influences and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts.
4. Contacts current and prospective customers to sell and explain products and solicit new business within the market area.
5. Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
6. Responds to and resolves customer concerns.
7. Attends sales meetings, training or educational activities as required.
Some of the things we will expect of you are to:
1. Maintain a minimum of 110 customer contacts per week, made up of outbound/inbound phone calls, e-mails, and outgoing mail.
2. Prepare for each customer contact by establishing sales objectives for each contact.
3. Carefully detail and document, in proprietary CRM software, result of each customer contact.
4. Remain current on customer calls to maximize reorder opportunities, according to the customer order cycle.
5. Process error-free orders.
6. Provide back-up coverage for other print sales reps due to absence.
7. Maintain professional behavior at all times with customers (internal and external) and vendors.
8. Have a High school diploma or GED and 1-2 years’ experience in an inside or telesales role.
9. There is no travel required for this position.
REPORTS TO: Director, Print Sales
Sounds interesting? Then we want to see your resume!
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – List the job title in the subject line.