Join Our Team
You matter. Here at Altec, we care about our people.
Customer Account Manager (Laguna Hills, CA/Remote)
Come Be a Part of our DocLink Sales Team!
The primary focus of the CAM position is to use your talents and time calling on install base opportunities for the Altec DocLink Sales team with the goal of uncovering future plans for services and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. This is a full-time non-exempt, hourly position either based in our Laguna Hills, CA Corporate Headquarters or from a remote location. The work week is M-F and local (domestic) travel is required, as business dictates.
Other responsibilities include:
1. Planning for and placing phone calls to install base
2. Preparing, presenting, closing quotes.
3. Accurately forecasting deals each month.
4. Timely and accurately maintaining CRM software data based on sales activities.
5. Provide outstanding customer service both internally and externally, handling all information requests and sales calls promptly and professionally.
6. Effectively collaborating with Inside Sales Team and Marketing teams to develop Marketing campaigns to install base to increase sales
- Minimum phone calls (20 calls per day)
- Attain or exceed all defined sales and metric driven quotas and KPIs defined in Incentive Plan.
- With 4-6 months become proficient in our propriety document management software, DoclinkTM.
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or similar field, preferred, but not required.
- Engaging, persuasive sales approach
- Friendly and personable demeanor
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through
- Proficiency using Microsoft: Outlook, Word and Excel, and CRM applications
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
Altec offers a full range of health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off benefits. We also have a 401k plan with match.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to Kathleen Geriak at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Job Position – Full Name”.