On the Road Again: Sage Inspire Tour 2015
Sage is at it again—and so are we! Sage will be visiting 14 cities for the Inspire Tour, bringing Sage customers workable solutions to real-world business challenges. Altec will join the roadshows as well to demonstrate how Sage ERP Document Management by Altec integrates with Sage ERP solutions to grow business without increasing staff.
April Blankenship, Altec’s Director of Marketing Operations, looks forward to meeting with users at the first two stops: in Washington, D.C. on November 4th and in Philadelphia, PA on November 6th. April states, “We are excited to again embark on this tour with the Sage community. The Inspire Tour is a rewarding experience for all who attend, and we look forward to sharing the strong business drivers that propel the transition to paperless.”
The calendar of Inspire Tour stops is listed below:
- November 4, 2014 in Washington, D.C.
- November 6, 2014 in Philadelphia, PA
- December 9, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA
- December 11, 2014 in San Francisco, CA
- February 10, 2015 in Seattle, WA
- February 12, 2015 in Vancouver, BC
- March 10, 2015 in Houston, TX
- March 12, 2015 in Charlotte, NC
- March 24, 2015 in San Juan, PR
- April 7, 2015 in Chicago, IL
- April 9, 2015 in Cleveland, OH
- April 21, 2015 in New York, NY
- May 19, 2015 in Toronto, ON
- May 21, 2015 in Montreal, QC
For more information and to read the press release, click here.
As always, if you’ll be at one of the Inspire Tour stops, make sure to let us know on Twitter!